Mylan’s business in India began in 2007 with the acquisition of Matrix Laboratories Limited. The deal transformed Mylan overnight into one the world’s largest manufacturers of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and allowed us to vertically integrate the production of our finished dosage form (FDF) medicines. Today, Mylan has 47 manufacturing facilities, 19 of which are located in India. Those 19 facilities include eight API facilities, six OSD facilities and five Injectables facilities, which manufacture our high quality medicines for markets all over the world. Manufacturing capabilities in India include a range of dosage forms, such as tablets, capsules and injectables, in a wide variety of therapeutic categories.
- What is the fumigation and fogging?
- What is viable and nonviable Particle Count?
- Scope for Science Graduate & Post Graduate
- Types of Clean Room Airlocks in cGMP Facility
- Simplified CAPA with Investigation Tools, Route Cause Analysis & Risk Management
- KNOW ABOUT TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND CURRENT GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES (cGMP)
- Difference between C8 and C18 Columns Used in HPLC System
At Mylan, each employee truly does play a role in helping us continue our mission. Upon hire, employees learn how their roles support ,mission, serving as a reminder of how they can make a difference every day.
Send Your Resume to email@example.com
- Syngene Recrument Drive For M.Sc Chemistry at Ahmedabad
- GVK Bio Walk-In Interview at Hyderabad and Bangalore For Analytical Research
- Aleor Dermaceuticals Ltd Hiring For Engineering, QC, QA, Production and Packing
- Mylan Bangalore Walk-In Interview at Hyderabad For Quality Assurance
- Metrochem API Walk-In Interview For Mechanical and Electrical Engg. at Vizag