GVK BIO, a leading Contract Research & Development Organization – CRDO that services the global Biopharma industry; is headquartered in Hyderabad, India with operations in four sites including California, USA. Established in 2001, GVK BIO has over 16 years of rich experience across the Research and Development value chain with a focus on speed and quality. GVK Bio Wlak-In Interview at Hyderabad and Bangalore For Analytical Research
- What is the fumigation and fogging?
- What is viable and nonviable Particle Count?
- Scope for Science Graduate & Post Graduate
- Types of Clean Room Airlocks in cGMP Facility
- Simplified CAPA with Investigation Tools, Route Cause Analysis & Risk Management
- KNOW ABOUT TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND CURRENT GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES (cGMP)
- Difference between C8 and C18 Columns Used in HPLC System
GVK BIO, ‘Quality’ and ‘Compliance’ come before Business – this is a philosophy driven right from the top management. The quality team reports directly to the CEO and is independent of any business unit to ensure independence of operations and control.
- Syngene Recrument Drive For M.Sc Chemistry at Ahmedabad
- GVK Bio Walk-In Interview at Hyderabad and Bangalore For Analytical Research
- Aleor Dermaceuticals Ltd Hiring For Engineering, QC, QA, Production and Packing
- Mylan Bangalore Walk-In Interview at Hyderabad For Quality Assurance
- Metrochem API Walk-In Interview For Mechanical and Electrical Engg. at Vizag