About Golden Opportunities Private Limited
One of the popular recruitment firm in Chennai. We are dealing with PAN India location recruitment working for top MNCs.
About The Internship
Medical reviewers examine medical documents for accuracy, such as looking at patient records. Medical reviewers perform audits on all medical records contained in healthcare facilities. Also known as medical auditors, they review data to ensure the accuracy of the record as well as assess the quality of patient care.
Selected Intern’s Day-to-day Responsibilities Include
- Evaluation of SAE cases following the L2 path (all serious, legal, interventional studies, pregnancies) in accordance with regulatory requirements for AE reporting
- Determination of seriousness, drug product association and global labeling status (expected vs. unexpected) in order to assign the appropriate case reporting status for global distribution of regulatory case reports
- Execution of a high-quality, accurate and timely SAE case evaluation process within a therapeutic area
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: English Proficiency (Spoken) ( Learn Business Communication ) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who Can Apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 22nd Apr’18 and 22nd May’18
- are available for duration of 6 months
- are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Should be an MBBS or MS/MD
Certificate, Pre placement offer (PPO).
Further information here
You may be interested
Curaa.in hiring for MBBS Doctor (Tele-Consultation) – BGLRCareer biotech - Apr 25, 2018
Job description Role: MBBS Doctor (Tele-Consultation) Education: MBBS Experience: Fresher to 5 years Salary: Negotiable Roles and Responsibilities: Process is of remote telephonic consultation by the doctor…