Role: Resident Medical Officer (RMO)
Experience: 1 to 04 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out initial consultations with patients to get a detailed case history sheet from them; Monitor and evaluate patients progress.
- To undertake ward round daily visit independently and with senior doctors.
- To ensure about the Basic life support (BLS) and emergency procedures performed to assist in the immediate survival of a patient and basic first aid.
- To ensure about Advanced life support (ALS) a higher level of emergency medical care, usually provided by EMT-intermediates or paramedics. Typically ALS includes invasive techniques such as IV therapy, intubation, and/or drug administration.
- Monitor & record patients’ health parameters. Conduct detailed review including key parameters, medicines, & clinical condition and share observations with CMO (Chief Medical Officer).
- Coordinate various health related activities and organize, manage and participate in daily activities to enhance patient participation.
- Coordinate and monitor execution of treatment and diet plan.
- Respond immediately to clinical emergencies/lead the resuscitation team.
- To initiate emergency treatments for patients, staff and visitors and complete appropriate documentation.
- Refer patients to other health practitioners as speciality and super speciality doctors.
- Keep updates on Recent Advances in Modern Allopathic Medicines including its Generic name.
More information available here
You may be interested
Medical Reviewing Internship in Mumbai at Golden Opportunities Private LimitedCareer biotech - Apr 25, 2018
Job description About Golden Opportunities Private Limited One of the popular recruitment firm in Chennai. We are dealing with PAN India location recruitment working for top MNCs.…