- Enables development of the strategy for the functional area with strong business acumen, sets goals to meet the same and gets buy-in from key stakeholders as needed
- Supervises a team of colleagues with appropriate planning and resource management to execute the deliverables for function
- Enables design, develop and execute experiments in the areas of formulation screening and development, fill-finish, and/or biophysical characterization of protein therapeutics within project timelines with minimal supervision and demonstrates excellences in one or more of these areas
- Independently enables and makes detailed observations, analyze data, interpret results, maintain documentation, and prepare precise technical reports, summaries and protocols. Presents findings at cross-functional meetings across sites and/or contribute to the preparation of manuscripts and patent applications
- Independently demonstrates scientific rigor in advancing project and technical platforms relating to drug product development with appropriate risk analysis and communication within and outside BRD
- Identifies problems of high complexity and recommends innovative solutions that helps BRD and Biosimilar Pharm Sciences
- Has excellent communication skills to enable cross-site and cross-functional interaction and is able to mentor others in this area
- Known to be proficient in managing change, conflict resolution and is able to work well in a collaborative manner across different functions across multiple sites
- Supervises and mentors and colleagues on conducting laboratory experiments and support lab operation related activities
- Exchanges information with appropriate frequency and within a time frame to maximize its utility and promote cross-functional collaboration; encourages collaboration and knowledge exchange within Biosimilar Pharm Sciences
- Can translate organizational goals and objectives into the skills, knowledge and experience. Stays current with the literature and identifies new technical directions based on literature review, external meeting attendance, and suggests areas for improvement across the organization.
- Belongs to and participates in national and/or international technical associations as well as demonstrates skills for interacting effectively with outside companies for successful completion of assigned projects
- Supervise colleagues with potential to be lead a group of managers who are responsible for training/mentoring colleagues across sites/functions, and responsible for talent management and performance evaluations of all reports
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Click and apply for the job.
You may be interested
Medical Reviewing Internship in Mumbai at Golden Opportunities Private LimitedCareer biotech - Apr 25, 2018
Job description About Golden Opportunities Private Limited One of the popular recruitment firm in Chennai. We are dealing with PAN India location recruitment working for top MNCs.…