- Ensure proper inventory of medicines and disposables.
- Responsible to dispense medicine to the in patients.
- Interact with consultants or nurses on duty for alternatives in case of the availability of prescribed medicine.
- Issuance of narcotic drugs to the in patient based on narcotic prescription duly signed by anaesthetist along with registration number.
- Responsible for proper billing.
- Receiving calls from different departments regarding drug, dosage and strength.
- Must have degree in B.Pharmacy or diploma in pharmacy.
- Must have 1-4yrs of experience in any Hospitals.
- Must be open for all shifts.
- Candidates with NABH experience are preferred.
- Must be ready to join immediately.
You may be interested
Medical Reviewing Internship in Mumbai at Golden Opportunities Private LimitedCareer biotech - Apr 25, 2018
Job description About Golden Opportunities Private Limited One of the popular recruitment firm in Chennai. We are dealing with PAN India location recruitment working for top MNCs.…