The Clinical Adoption Specialist (CAS) will provide clinical leadership and support in the delivery of Watson Health solutions. You will engage with key client stakeholders and clinicians to advocate the use and generate adoption strategies for innovative informatics and technology insights in a healthcare setting. You will ensure excellence in customer relationships by communicating needs from clinicians to technology leads and vice versa to deliver solutions aligned with client’s medical and organizational objectives. In addition, you will provide and change management expertise to promote clinical adoption of Watson Health Solutions. You will support compliance with accrediting and certifying bodies and federal, state and local agencies. The CAS will collaborate with other members of the Delivery Team as well as the Go-To-Market Teams, Product Offering Leads, and the Chief Health Officer.
- Engage client clinicians to create deep understanding of Watson Health Solutions functionality
- Guide delivery teams to ensure clinically relevant approach to client engagements
- Analyze client organization’s clinical processes and workflows to show how Watson technology will positively impact patient care
Execute Change Management Strategy In Implementation Projects
- Understand organizational structure, manage governance and obtain executive and clinical support for the Watson Health Solution Implementation
- Lead change management activities from project initiation to post go live optimization to assure clinical adoption
- Facilitate opportunities of collaborations by brokering trust and understanding among key health/healthcare stakeholders (e.g., academic medical centers, medical associations, non-governmental health agencies, etc.)
Engage External Market and IBM Network
- Engage with key health/healthcare stakeholders (e.g., key opinion leaders, medical assoc., government, policy organizations, etc.) to inform and shape cognitive health marketplace and represent IBM Watson Health point of view.
- Develop publication strategy (especially for top tier healthcare professional journals), including clinical trials/health services research strategy, to demonstrate clinical effectiveness, guide innovation, and support go-to-market efforts;
- Collaborate with corporate citizenship organization to drive and execute on Watson Health mission for underserved, needy, global communities.
- Engage clinical health professionals across IBM to foster a strong network and community and harness clinical expertise to individually and collectively fuel Watson Health/IBM Healthcare innovation
- Help establish and communicate Watson Health mission and develop shared language within IBM network
- Medical oncologist with a contemporary background who understands major trends in healthcare, quality, and clinical workflow
- Proven business mindset and strategic/ innovative thinker related to the adoption of technology that improves healthcare workflow and outcomes
- Change agent and adoption champion for implementing health care information technology, organizational or clinical initiatives
- Proven leadership, team building and people skills
- Leader, visionary, consensus builder, innovative, effective, ethical
- Understanding of computational healthcare solutions and informatics
- Experience developing or studying scientific approaches to solving medical problems using technology
- Proven track record of peer reviewed publications and scientific meeting abstracts
How we’ll help you grow:
- The work performed has a high degree of technical content, is diverse and challenging yet always rewarding.
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
You may be interested
Medical Reviewing Internship in Mumbai at Golden Opportunities Private LimitedCareer biotech - Apr 25, 2018
Job description About Golden Opportunities Private Limited One of the popular recruitment firm in Chennai. We are dealing with PAN India location recruitment working for top MNCs.…