DocPlexus is looking for a seasoned Medical Writer. This role is responsible for creating medical conent from scratch. We are the largest and fastest growing platform for doctors in India. As of today there are 275,000+ doctors registered on this platform and growing by 15000+ new registered doctors every month. Docplexus focuses on peer-to-peer exchange of patient cases, dialogue and interdisciplinary learning to improve medical outcomes. It is a trusted and secure platform accessible exclusively for medical practitioners, offering real-time dialogue, exchange and interaction in clinical and non-clinical forums, knowledge centers, treatment guidelines, certified educational resources and latest medical news.
- You will be part of content development team and will be responsible for generating scientific medical content for assigned projects, which meet the international quality standards.
- You should be able to deliver medical content that is rated high on depth, comprehensiveness, and quality.
- You should be able to develop innovative medical content products by leveraging on the depth of scientific content.
- You should be a versatile person and ready to accept challenges in a start-up.
Demonstrate understanding of clinical research, the drug development
process, and familiar with regulatory guidelines.
- Should have been a freelancer for Pharmaceutical Company with duties focusing on content generation/moderation
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Excellent command on English Language
- Desire to work in high growth startup
- Desire for self-improvement and learning
- Effective time management and communication skills.
Master’s Degree in Life Science Discipline
A high-performing team with proven success.
A nurturing environment with hands-on coaching from best players in industryBeing a significant contributor in making India’s healthcare better.
You may be interested
Registered Nurse-Apollo Speciality Hospitals – TrichyCareer biotech - Apr 19, 2018
Job Responsibilities : Management Role: Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct. Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care. Co-operate with personal of other…
LifCARE Pharmacy – Doctor Consultant – MBBS (1-2 yrs) DelhiCareer biotech - Apr 19, 2018
Job description LifCare is a full-stack subscription pharmacy for patients with chronic diseases. Patients, suffering from diseases like Diabetes, Cardiac conditions, Hypertension, Kidney disorders etc., require ongoing…