Locations: Tirupati, Gudur,Srikalahasti,Rajamundry,Vizag,Hyderabad,Jharkhand,Haryana
- To assess the new patients when they come first time to the clinic.
- To take a detailed history and physically examine the patient.
- To complete patient history form, visit patient and review medical record. Obtain relevant clinical information
- Monitor dialysis sessions. To review as needed and discuss problems with the consultant.
- Perform cannulations for dialysis patients.
- Start and close dialysis sessions
- Monitor and record vitals during dialysis sessions
- To be an in-house consultant for all emergency situations encountered in the clinic.
- Interaction with patient attendants to brief them about the current status and any other specific issues or problems.
- To be responsible for sending the patient for the appropriate investigation as directed by the primary consultant and also to authorize investigations, which are urgent.
- To check the dosage, frequency, route of administrations of all medications, considering all precautions.
- Enter investigations performed and prescription details into the online portal
- To take appropriate initiatives in medical emergencies when required.
Exp.:- Fresher to 10.
You may be interested
Registered Nurse-Apollo Speciality Hospitals – TrichyCareer biotech - Apr 19, 2018
Job Responsibilities : Management Role: Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct. Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care. Co-operate with personal of other…
LifCARE Pharmacy – Doctor Consultant – MBBS (1-2 yrs) DelhiCareer biotech - Apr 19, 2018
Job description LifCare is a full-stack subscription pharmacy for patients with chronic diseases. Patients, suffering from diseases like Diabetes, Cardiac conditions, Hypertension, Kidney disorders etc., require ongoing…