- Maintaining the GLP within the laboratory.
- Testing, data collection, analysis (statistical), Report preparation and presentation.
- Monitoring the Control sample and Reserve sample of raw material and finished products.
- Indenting of lab chemicals, columns, glassware, etc.
- Monitoring the laboratory instruments, scheduled calibration, and records.
- Sampling and testing Raw material, Intermediate samples, Finished goods and Packing material.
- Monitoring the Control samples and a Reserved sample of raw material and finished products.
- Training for existing and new entrant employees.
- Documentation and maintenance of lab records.
- Must have experience in immunoassays and bioassays.
- Hands on experience in operating and calibration of the analytical instruments like HPLC, microscope, UV-Vis, etc.
- Knowledge in method development and validation.
- Knowledge of ISO standards and have good regulatory exposure for GLP / GMP in medical diagnostic laboratories.
You may be interested
Medical Reviewing Internship in Mumbai at Golden Opportunities Private LimitedCareer biotech - Apr 25, 2018
Job description About Golden Opportunities Private Limited One of the popular recruitment firm in Chennai. We are dealing with PAN India location recruitment working for top MNCs.…