Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical and animal health products worldwide. The company offers products across a broad range of therapeutic areas including Diabetes, Oncology, Neuroscience, Neurology, Cardiovascular, Endocrinology, and Animal Health. Eli Lilly and Company was founded in 1876 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Mission We make medicines that help people live longer, healthier, more active lives.
Values Integrity, excellence, respect for people
Vision We will make a significant contribution to humanity by improving global health in the21st century.
Primary Responsibilities: Technical And Administrative Support
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and implementation of policies on clinical trial registry database processes and workflows.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Identify, track and report on clinical trials required for registry postings.
- Work cross-functionally with applicable team members and departments across therapeutic areas (e.g.,biostats, medical, clinical trial management), to obtain data required for completion of registry postings).
- Manage access rights to applicable systems as needed
- Provide education and training as required to internal groups.
- Monitor applicable metrics to support overall conformance.
- Create, maintain and utilize technology effectively to manage CTR tracking and reporting processes.
- Identify and access relevant statistical deliverable information needed to ensure that collection is provided for
- Completion of registry records in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Administratively support CTR systems, processes and workflows.
- Communicate to responsible functions the deliverable needs, timelines and deadlines for CTR requirements.
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills are used to build trust and establish effective collaborations
- Works with other CTR team members to ensure consistent processes are monitored and employed.
- Provides input to deliver innovative solutions, preventing re-occurrence of issues.
- Escalates issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensures the evaluation (monitoring) of the CTR processes and communicating changes to the processes to the business.
- Shares key learning to drive simplification and replicate best practices.
You may be interested
Reliance Industries:- Sr. Ofc.- Medical HSEF RCSCareer biotech - Mar 20, 2018
Job description Posted Date :16 Mar 2018 Function/Business Area :Manufacturing Location :Vadodara Job Responsibilities Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated…