Responsible for triage and medical review of individual case safety reports (ICSRs) in safety database.
- Literature surveillance: Responsible for review and assessment of medical literature reports.
- Responsible for signal management.
- Argus Safety Database management.
- MedDRA related activities including MedDRA upgrade, change request initiation.
- Responsible for preparation and review of department SOPs.
- Responsible to provide pharmacovigilance training.
- Assist in Clinical trial activities related to safety issues.
- Assist in quality management activities.]]>
- Financial Services
You may be interested
Reliance Industries:- Sr. Ofc.- Medical HSEF RCSCareer biotech - Mar 20, 2018
Job description Posted Date :16 Mar 2018 Function/Business Area :Manufacturing Location :Vadodara Job Responsibilities Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated…