Relevant Exp: 4 to 5 yrs exp
Qualification: Doctor of Medicine (preferred) or MBBS (Indian registration)
Therapy Exposure: Diabetes(orals), Cough and Cold)
Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate communication on technical information to KOLs / Doctors. Also responsible for guiding sales team on appropriate communication to be made and resolving technical queries from medical practitioners along with providing expert regulatory advice and to contribute to regulatory project work.
- To train marketing and field staff on disease and therapy during induction and new product launches.
- To conceptualise and organise medical conferences including selection of topic for CMEs/RTM/Symposium.
- To conduct regular meetings & disseminate latest scientific information to KOLS and trend setters (TS).
- To undertake medical writing for various regulatory submissions as well as internal purposes.
- To interact with Clinicians or Patient Advocacy group to increase awareness & importance of organizations products
- To actively collaborate with and support marketing teams for brand promotions
- To collaborate with New Product Identification team for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Support organization efforts at developing local formulations/line extensions through literature search/recommendations.
- Support regulatory team by means of writing/revising/reviewing labeling documents for products as per relevant SOPs
- Support Pharmacovigilance activities.
You may be interested
Medical Reviewing Internship in Mumbai at Golden Opportunities Private LimitedCareer biotech - Apr 25, 2018
Job description About Golden Opportunities Private Limited One of the popular recruitment firm in Chennai. We are dealing with PAN India location recruitment working for top MNCs.…