Cadila Pharmaceuticals limited
Location: Dholka(Ahmedabad district)
Designation: Vice-President Quality & Regulatory Affairs
Scope of Role: PAN India
- Should possess at least 18+ years of overall experience in Pharmaceutical Industry in Sales & Marketing in large pharma companies with good business volumes and various brands of both prescription and OTC orientation.
- The ideal candidate should have spent the last 7-10 years in international marketing of which the last 2-3 years ideally as head of marketing team or senior positions in marketing leading a team of 6-10 PMT personnel.
- Serve as the key contact for the regulatory agency, notified body and customer audits of the facilities.
- Develop and Implement efficient and effective regulatory strategies to bring products to market (Domestic & International)
- Development and Implement strategies for educating the FDA on various aspects of the technology and scientific principles upon which the product system operations.
- Maintain excellent relationships with regulatory agencies and subcontractors.
- Prepare and Submit marketing approval applications, Product Certifications, Design Dossiers, International Licenses, etc.
- Identify relevant quality standards for product development, manufacturing and defining design requirement for domestic and international markets.
- Ensure the company is in full compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Promote the development of a facility-wide understanding of the key elements related to the quality system and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Effectively lead and manage department regulatory and quality personnel.
- As a member of the senior management team, provide sound advice and guidance regarding the impact of regulatory and quality issues on overall corporate strategy and operations.
- Determining the root cause of problems that involve compliance with FDA requirements.
- Overseeing the corrective and preventive actions for the problems.
- Conducting Recall.
- Handling preparation and follow up for FDA/ Regulatory Inspections.
- Keep a regulatory watch and inform the departments concerned of any regulatory changes.
- Prepare, review and approve external and Internal reports and others documentation required by regulatory agencies.
- Identify ways to continuously improve quality and compliance with regulations and company standards, policies, and procedures. K
You may be interested
Reliance Industries:- Sr. Ofc.- Medical HSEF RCSCareer biotech - Mar 20, 2018
Job description Posted Date :16 Mar 2018 Function/Business Area :Manufacturing Location :Vadodara Job Responsibilities Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated…