ForretIndia Pvt ltd
– Perform professional nursing care to the patients admitted in the Obstetrics and Gynecology unit.
– Assess and document various clinical conditions and vital signs of the patient.
– Order appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests, evaluate and record the results.
– Administers prescribed medications such as Oral,SC, IV routes and record changes and response of the patient.
– Maintain skill and knowledge in using various medical devices such as Electronic fetal monitors, defibrillators, Suction pumps and other Gynae unit instruments.
– Assist Obstetricians and Gynecologists in various procedures related to delivery, postpartum, C-section, newborn care etc.
– Educate patients and families regarding breastfeeding, newborn care, C-section care etc.
– Follow all policies and protocols of the hospital with limited variations.
– Maintain skills and knowledge by participating various nurse education programs, seminars,staff meetings, workshops and other online nurse education programs.
You may be interested
Reliance Industries:- Sr. Ofc.- Medical HSEF RCSCareer biotech - Mar 20, 2018
Job description Posted Date :16 Mar 2018 Function/Business Area :Manufacturing Location :Vadodara Job Responsibilities Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated…