ForretIndia Pvt ltd
– Perform professional nursing care to the patients admitted in the Obstetrics and Gynecology unit.
– Assess and document various clinical conditions and vital signs of the patient.
– Order appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests, evaluate and record the results.
– Administers prescribed medications such as Oral,SC, IV routes and record changes and response of the patient.
– Maintain skill and knowledge in using various medical devices such as Electronic fetal monitors, defibrillators, Suction pumps and other Gynae unit instruments.
– Assist Obstetricians and Gynecologists in various procedures related to delivery, postpartum, C-section, newborn care etc.
– Educate patients and families regarding breastfeeding, newborn care, C-section care etc.
– Follow all policies and protocols of the hospital with limited variations.
– Maintain skills and knowledge by participating various nurse education programs, seminars,staff meetings, workshops and other online nurse education programs.
You may be interested
Medical Reviewing Internship in Mumbai at Golden Opportunities Private LimitedCareer biotech - Apr 25, 2018
Job description About Golden Opportunities Private Limited One of the popular recruitment firm in Chennai. We are dealing with PAN India location recruitment working for top MNCs.…