Vacancies for District Manager – Oncology @ Johnson & Johnson
Post: District Manager – Oncology
Position Summary: The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential and collaborating with KOLs.
• Drive business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company’s compliance standards
• Build sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory by involving them in our scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at the right frequency .
• Create and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns from time to time in order to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of listed HCPs in the prescribed territory
• Schedule appointments and makes pre-planned sales presentations to customers. Map potential of territory & develop new KOLs. Ensure the availability of product to service the customer and manage distributors
• Prepare and submit sales reports, forecasts & documents as required, in a timely & accurate manner. Review and analyze customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to achieve the sales objectives
• Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution
• Bachelor’s degree in Science / Pharma
• Total experience of 3 – 7 years of Pharmaceutical sales with proven performance track record
You may be interested
Clinical Research Career for Life Science Students.admin - Jan 05, 2018
Work as Sales Executive/ Officer/ Team Leader/ Assistant Manager @ FortisCareer biotech - Dec 30, 2017
Work as Sales Executive/ Officer/ Team Leader/ Assistant Manager @ Fortis Job Description: There is an Urgent requirement at FORTIS, Ludhiana in the Hospital Sales Team for…