Walk in interview for Senior Research Associate @ Syngene International
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies.
Post : Senior Research Associate
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills
• Perform synthetic chemistry reactions.
• Purification of compounds by manual/automated column chromatography or re-crystallization techniques.
• Submit the samples generated during the course of synthesis for analysis and record results.
• Record observations of experiments, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e- notebook in a timely manner.
• The laboratory note books should be kept safe all the times.
• Maintain confidentiality about the project at all times.
• Should be aware of the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry / Organic Chemistry) / M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical / Medicinal Chemistry)
Experience: 0.5-7 years
Location : BANGALORE
Selection Procedure : Written Exam ( Academic Syllabus ) followed by Interviews
WALK IN DRIVE @ MINERVA GRAND, SECUNDERABAD on 10TH-DECEMBER-2017
You may be interested
Registered Nurse-Apollo Speciality Hospitals – TrichyCareer biotech - Apr 19, 2018
Job Responsibilities : Management Role: Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct. Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care. Co-operate with personal of other…
LifCARE Pharmacy – Doctor Consultant – MBBS (1-2 yrs) DelhiCareer biotech - Apr 19, 2018
Job description LifCare is a full-stack subscription pharmacy for patients with chronic diseases. Patients, suffering from diseases like Diabetes, Cardiac conditions, Hypertension, Kidney disorders etc., require ongoing…