Career as CDS Manager in Global Drug Development @ Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : CDS Manager
The CDS & SD Manager evaluates Safety Signals from various sources and keeps the core safety information up-to-date (prepares and reviews CDSs) with current scientific knowledge, including assessments and recommendations made public by regulatory authorities.
• Ensures patient safety through timely and adequate updates of the core safety in-formation of marketed products.
• Tracks signals in the signal management tracking system, and evaluates line listings and safety information in scientific literature, including reference product information and regulatory authority communication.
• Works closely with affiliates to harmonize labelling, periodically collect compliance information and prepare management reports.
• Prepares, and drives timeliness, volume and high quality of CDS documents
•Assists in managing 3rd party providers for the production of CDS and other documents.
• Prepares data packages required by 3rd party providers. Reviews and qualifies CDSs deliveries from providers.
• Quality of work delivered (attention to details, thoroughness, medical sound judgment, and writing)
• Timeliness of deliverables according to established directives
• Compliance with Internal and external regulations and procedures
• High level of independence
Health Care Professional with labeling and ideally regulatory background, i.e., Pharmacist, PharmD, MD and equivalent Fluency in English, including medical / pharmaceutical terminology. Knowledge of other languages desirable and necessary Established knowledge of, and experience in the EU drug regulatory environment and drug approval procedures Familiarity with EU signal sources / regulatory bodies At least 1 year of experience in drug safety/development or closely related areas of responsibility Experience of safety document writing Good negotiation, proactive and performance oriented, project management and communication skills Fluency in EU and US regulation
You may be interested
Registered Nurse-Apollo Speciality Hospitals – TrichyCareer biotech - Apr 19, 2018
Job Responsibilities : Management Role: Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct. Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care. Co-operate with personal of other…
LifCARE Pharmacy – Doctor Consultant – MBBS (1-2 yrs) DelhiCareer biotech - Apr 19, 2018
Job description LifCare is a full-stack subscription pharmacy for patients with chronic diseases. Patients, suffering from diseases like Diabetes, Cardiac conditions, Hypertension, Kidney disorders etc., require ongoing…