Work as Junior Quality Analyst @ Indegene
Position Type : Full Time – FT
Functional Area : Editorial Services
Education : B.Sc
Work Location: Bangalore
At Indegene, we look to change healthcare for the better. Being an Indegene employee is not just doing a job, but it is about real contribution and outcomes. We are a global team of over 1,200 employees across 14 global locations. Our singular focus is to deliver real outcomes that are measurable, impactful, and sustainable. This has made us a recognized global leader and partner to some of the largest and most respected healthcare organizations.
Joining us means you will be part of a great company, one that joins hands to really improve patient and business outcomes using analytics, technology, operations, and medical expertise. Our people are exceptionally bright, motivated, and customer focused. Even though they are from diverse cultural and academic backgrounds, they have three things in common—they are really passionate about healthcare, they are committed to their customers and teams, and they sincerely believe that collaboration is the key to achieving their personal and professional goals.
The Junior Quality Analyst is responsible for reviewing and proofreading of final printed artwork against editor’s copy using appropriate tools, as well as resolving any technical formatting questions or errors. He or she also needs to resolve any questions or errors within ALIM functional line or appropriate markets for adjudication as needed.
The roles and responsibilities of the Junior Quality Analyst include the following:
· Adhering to client artwork, production standards, standard operating procedures, regulatory and quality compliance requirements, and agreed schedules for artwork production
· Interacting with clients, coordinating with the team, and providing project status update reports
· Following specific guidelines/SOPs related to work or reviewing existing guidelines/SOPs, checking for completeness, and updating them as needed
· Performing quality assurance feedback as related to quality audits
· Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Education—BSc/MSc from life sciences
· Experience—1-2 years of relevant experience
· Should be a self-starter and capable of operating on minimal management oversight
· Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines
· Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
· Passion to design artistically and a keen interest to learn new concepts and technologies.