Work as Senior Clinical Data Coordinator @ Icon Clinical Research
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I – IV clinical studies
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post: Sr. Clinical Data Coordinator
The specific job duties of a Senior Clinical Data Co-ordinator may include but are not limited to:
Expertise in data management process
Act as a single point of contact (internal expert) for specific processing task(s) on a project
Responsible for completeness, timely delivery and quality of clinical data
Lead and coordinate other team members within the department on assigned studies
Mentor project team members and be a subject matter expert when needed
Manage project timelines, quality issues and justify out-of-scope
Demonstrates full competence when conducting the following tasks
– Development of database build specifications
– Development of data validation specifications
– Test data creation & UAT
– Create CRF Completion Guidelines (CCG), SAE reconciliation Guidelines, etc.
– Assist with the validation of edit check programs.
– Data validation and cleaning
– Study status tracking
– Review of data listings
– Conduct SAE & third party data reconciliations
– Maintaining Clinical Study Documents and archiving as appropriate
– Represent Data Management at internal / external meetings as appropriate.
– Perform early and final database QC activities
– Database lock activities
Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalent, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, or nursing qualification with 5 + years of clinical data management experience.
1. A minimum of 5 years in clinical data management
2. Experience of at least one of ICON preferred CDMS (Rave, Inform, Oracle Clinical, OCRDC)
3. Highly computer literate, including strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
4.Strong client relationship management skills, and the aptitude to develop this further
You may be interested
Requirement of BioTech and Life Sciences Candidates at IARICareer biotech - Sep 26, 2017
Job Title : Young Professional II No.of.Posts : 1 Project Title : “Harvest Plus Biofortification of wheat”. Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/ (Consolidated) (As per ICAR F. No.17…
Requirement of Junior Research Assistant at Banaras Hindu UniversityCareer biotech - Sep 26, 2017
Job Title : Junior Research Assistant No.of.Posts : 01 Project Title : “Development of eco-friendly formulation of phyto-extracts against toxicogenic plant pathogens of Zea mays L“” Qualification…
Opening at Cipla for Senior Clinical Research AssociateCareer biotech - Sep 26, 2017
Job Description Job Title : Senior Clinical Research Associate Qualification : M. Pharm or MSc in any subject or Clinical Research. MSc in Clinical Research is preferable…